Please enter the password you have been provided to view this resume
Enthusiastic worker with clerical, customer service, and behavioral health background seeking career
Seeking a rewarding career in which my skills and background can be utilized for mutual benefit.
- An independent and self-motivated professional with excellent written and oral communication skills; able to develop positive relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- A highly organized and detail oriented employee committed to providing outstanding service.
- Ability to organize, multi-task, and manage time effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Possess AZ fingerprint clearance card. CPR and First Aid certified.
Arizona State University West Campus, Glendale, AZ
Bachelors of Arts Degree in Sociology
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude, 3.85 GPA
Verrado Village Sport and Health Club, Buckeye, AZ
Child Care/Front Desk Representative, 10/2009 to Current
- Perform general receptionist duties including greeting guests, answering phones, issuing paperwork and answering member inquiries in a friendly and timely manner.
- Supervise 15+ children ages three months and up in a daycare type setting.
- Creating and coordinating age appropriate activities designed to be fun, as well as educational.
- Maintain health and safety standards.
- Uphold a teamwork oriented atmosphere aimed at providing superb customer service to both our current and potential members in a fun, friendly and professional environment.
Behavioral Health Technician/ Youth Care Worker, 6/2008 to 7/2009
- Created and led educational groups, therapeutic groups, and team-building exercises.
- Tutored children ages 12+ in subjects such as math, science, reading and writing.
- Assisted teachers with keeping order in the classroom and the students focused on the lecture/assigned class work.
- Updated and maintained daily behavior logs for 13+ clients, as well as updated and maintained communication logs between AM and PM staff members.
- Trained in crisis intervention techniques.
- Trained in the proper use and implementation of safety holds.
- Generated daily reports and communicated pertinent information to the team at large in a timely manner.
- Maintained facility health and safety standards, completing work orders for facility issues as needed.
- Created a positive environment in which students could thrive while developing both personally and academically within a diverse community.
- Maintained confidentiality.
- Awarded the Youth Development Institute Appreciation Award twice in a 12 month period for delivering excellent therapeutic and educational assistance to the adolescents in our care, as well as for being a supportive and reliable team member.
Applebee's Restaurant, Peoria, AZ
Server, 3/2007 to 5/2008
- Maintained facility health and safety standards in accordance with the Arizona Department of Public Health.
- Delivered excellent customer service and coordinated food service for up to 25 guests at a time.
- Ensured customer satisfaction through timely and accurate service, as well as delivering excellent product.
- Excelled in a fast-paced environment requiring the ability to multi-task activities such as answering phones, greeting guests, and upholding the company mission by providing the highest standard of customer service.
Clerical Assistant, 5/2006 to 8/2006, 1/2007 to 3/2007
- Proof-read and mailed court documents.
- Maintained and Organized 1000+ client files by entering data into a computer management system.
- Performed general clerical duties such as making copies, faxing documents, operating standard office equipment, and delivering documents and files to the appropriate department, as well as completing an assortment of delegated tasks assigned daily.
- Maintained confidentiality.