Please enter the password you have been provided to view this resume
7815 SW 10th Place
Des Moines,Iowa 50315
Return Material Coordinator
Sept.2010-March 2011 Oncore Manufacturing San Marcos,Ca.
- Communicated with customer to determine if units were in or out of warranty
- Assigned RMA numbers to customers with return requirements
- Receiving and tagging of units
- Entering units into accounting system as well as tracking system
- Filling of requisitions for parts
- Issuing kits to production floor
- Tracking of units through entire repair process and final movement to shipping
- Generating of return reports as well as WIP
- Inventory Control of stockroom and weekly cycle counts
- Involved with quarterly and year end inventory
July 2008-Nov.2008 SAIC San Diego, Ca.
- Sourcing of vendors for pricing and delivery dates
- Created and entered purchase orders into system
- Resolved invoice issues
- Matched receivers to purchase order and invoices
- Coded invoices for proper GL account
- Communicated with vendors on invoice issues
- Expedited delivery of goods to users
- Provided support to management staff.
- Weekly inventory, accounts payable and open purchase order reports
- Data entry of receivers and invoices
Oct.2005-Jan. 2007 L-3 Communications Carlsbad, Ca.
- Purchased materials for assigned projects in a timely and cost effective manner
- Issued request for quotes to suppliers during bidding contracts and determined low costs consistent with quality,reliability,and ability to meet customers requirements
- Requested RMA from vendors for returned merchandise
- Interacted with Engineers,Production,and Planning departments on purchase requisitions
- Matched/coded receivers, invoices and purchase orders
- Data entry of invoices into Great Plains software
- Processed all checks and backup paperwork/vouchers for weekly check run and obtained required signatures
- Reconciled monthly PCard
- Assisted with month end close
- Interfaced with other departments including: Production, Material Control.Shipping and Receiving to resolve invoice discrepancies and vendor issues.
- Responsible for receiving department, and expediting items to engineers
Aug.2004-Sept.2005 Aperio Technologies Vista, Ca.
- Purchased materials for production line,engineers,and all company
- Negotiated with vendors to achieve the best pricing/delivery and payment terms while maintaining quality standards.
- Reviewed daily purchasing reports and material reports in order to monitor and track expected delivery dates
- Expedited parts or shipping requirements to get jobs done ahead of time
- Managed receiving department to ensure quantity and quality of materials received were accurate and to review vendors quality
- Organized parts cage and parts numbering system for better tracking of items and inventory control
- Assisted Production Manager with weekly planning of production schedule
- Pulling of kits for production
- Updating of BOM's (Bill Of Materials) for production
- Weekly cycle counts of high cost items
- Updating of inventory reports
- Organizing logistics with shipping department and vendors
- Marking of items received and stocking inventory
Office Manager/Accounts Payble
May 2001-Feb.2004 Versaform/LMI Aerospace Vista, Ca.
- Purchased materials for office, production floor, quality control and plant manager in ordinance with company policy
- Processed purchase orders, invoices and credit memos
- Organized meetings/travel for plant manager
- Reviewed employee's timecards for any discrepancies.
- Prepared shipping documents
- Maintained and organized vendor files
- Handled management expense reports
- Data entry of invoices and weekly check run
- Organizing of parts cage, inventory control and cycle counts
- Pulling of parts for production and shipping
2010-Present Mira Costa College Pursuing an Associates Degree
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, changing priorities, and high volume work load
- Detailed oriented, responsible and highly organized
- Proficient in MS Word,Excel,Office,Peachtree Accounting,Great Plains
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with others to achieve departmental goals and to improve existing processes