Please enter the password you have been provided to view this resume
Customer Service /Warehouse
My desire is to obtain a position with a successful company so I can utilize my skills as a well organized, highly productive employee to help the company to meet and exceed its goals and vision.
- Acknowledged throughout career for capacity to cultivate strategic relationships and build trust.
- Known for honesty, integrity and a genuine passion for achieving goals for self and others
M E Elecmetal
April 2014 - August 2014
- Cleaning and inspecting debris from molds.
- Finished casting pieces up to customer and inspector standards
- Poured metal of up to 3000 degrees
- Responsible for all inspected molds submitted.
April 2013 - March 2014
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
August 2012 - April 2010
- Perform serving, cleaning, or stocking duties in establishments, such as cafeterias or dining rooms, to facilitate customer service.
- Maintain adequate supplies of items such as clean linens, silverware, glassware, dishes, or trays.
- Operate vehicles and powered equipment, such as mowers, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws.
- Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing, removing thatch, or trimming or edging around flower beds, walks, or walls.
- Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, fountains, planters, burial sites, or other grounds features.
Chandler High School
High School Dipolma
August 2001 - June 2005
Central Arizona College
Apache Junction, AZ
August 2014 - June 2016
General studies for transfer to a A.A.S. in Mortuary Science