Please enter the password you have been provided to view this resume
Successful Territory Sales Representative
ANNIE S. YEUNG
10031 Lower Azusa Rd, Temple City, CA 91780 - (626)374-7922 - email@example.com
Self-motivated and results oriented sales representative with over 3 years of medical and scientific products distribution sales experience. Effective and persuasive communicator with proven record of success. Skilled in establishing and maintaining strong professional relationships through clear oral and written communication. Ability to perform well in both team and independent settings.
Cardinal Health Ontario, CA
Territory Account Manager 2007- Present
Primary sales contact for over 120 unique customers worth over $7.5M for the purchase of corporate manufactured and private brand products along with distributed products. Responsibilities include capturing channel, increasing product brand mix, managing contract compliance and negotiation, account receivables, and problem resolution for medical/surgical and laboratory customers.
- Lead Hospital Distribution Representative of the West and the Midwest Team.
- Fiscal Year 2010 Quota Attainment. Finished at 100.19% to plan, 7.8% over prior year.
- Awarded Fiscal Year 2010 Regional HDR of the Year.
- Fiscal Year 2009 Quota Attainment. Finished at 105.2% to plan, 11.6% over prior year, achieving Sales Excellence.
- Awarded Fiscal Year 2009 Regional HDR of the Year, National HDR of the Year, Rising Star and Sales Trip Incentive Winner.
- Fiscal Year 2008 Quota Attainment. Finished at 101.7% to plan, 8.10% over prior year.
Pharmacy Technician, CPhT 2003 " 2007
- PTCB Certified Pharmacy Technician from July 2004 through July 2008.
- Assisted Pharmacists with processing, filling and completion of prescription medication and other health-related products for patients.
- Communicated with third party and physicians in resolving adjudication of patient insurance and state programs.
- Implemented quality control procedures and managed inventory through routine cycle counts.
- Trained and supported new hires and team members.
- Updated patient profile and insurance records to process prescription medical claims.
University of California, Santa Barbara Santa Barbara, CA
Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry- Molecular Biology 2007
Toastmasters International Ontario, CA
Vice President of Membership 2009-2010